𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬?
Don’t Go Astray Inc. is a foster based rescue organisation in Perth, WA and we are always in need of more foster carers to join our team. Fostering is a very rewarding experience and our team will support you throughout the entire process.
We are contacted daily with rabbits needing to come into care and unfortunately we only have space to help a small amount of them. If we are able to expand our foster team, we will be able to take in more bunnies, saving their lives and helping them find their forever homes. Can you help us save them?
As a foster carer you will provide rabbits with a temporary home while we complete their veterinary work and get them adoption ready. Without carers, we would not be able to help these bunnies in need!
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞:
– Provide a safe and loving indoor home (supervised outdoor time is encouraged)
– Provide enough space, attention, and care for your foster rabbit
– Follow our recommendations and guidelines
– Communicate openly with us – we are always happy to answer questions and you will have a direct contact method with our rabbit coordinator
– Provide photos/videos and information on your foster rabbit to assist with adoption
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐫?
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮
Applications can be made via our website:
Please include photos of the space you have available to house a foster rabbit.
We will contact you via email with some further information.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘙𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳
We will arrange a suitable day/time for a phone conversation with yourself and our rabbit coordinator to discuss further and get you set up with everything you may need.
Once everything is set up and you are ready, we will get in touch when a rabbit requires foster care.